Friday, October 14, 2011

Lil Wayne '6 Foot 7 Foot (Feat. Cory Gunz) (Official Music Video)'

The long awaited music video for Wayne's first single from his release from prison, '6 Foot 7 Foot' has a dope beat and he does his thing on the song. One of my favorite Lil Wayne songs and there aren't many of those. I don't really feel Cory Gunz' part on the song, but some people say he went in harder than Lil Wayne, but it's your opinion. I've been waiting for the official video to drop, and I had no idea where he'd go with it, and now that I've seen it I feel like it was better off not to have done a video. The concept was horrible, it was just different clips of him acting out certain parts of the song. I'm not sure what the storyline was, the whole part with Wayne falling in the bathtub was weird. I'm just not feeling it, and Hype Williams is a legendary music video director/producer, but I don't know what he was trying to do with this. It just looks poorly made to me, it doesn't make me dislike the song just the video. I don't mean to bash the song, but that's my opinion so check out the video and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment